Sunday, February 7, 2016

Season Ends Uneventfully

This was the last weekend of deer archery season.  I sat in stand on Saturday evening and didn't see a deer until I got down.

The main excitement for the weekend was when I went over to look at a property for sale in the neighborhood.  Do you think that I need some more land?  Here's the listing.  Across the street and a mile up the road.
130 Acres For Sale

 Sundown from the pond stand.

 I did start to find some shed antlers.
 This guy should be interesting next year.
 This one not so big.
 Both near the pond stand.
 The usual weekly surprise.
 Not too much of interest on the cameras.


 This was the only shot on the new camera position.
 I did get the drone shipped off for repair.
 Pretty nice weather for February.
Probably no hunting now until turkey season.  Unless I give coyote calling a try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment