Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Trailcams, Eh Mate?

During our recent travels for grandchild birthday parties, we drove right by the farm.  This allowed a quick stop to make the camera run.  I swapped out all the cards but didn't have time to deal with them until I had a long flight to Sydney Australia.  I'm currently posting this after a 30 hour trip when I am supposed to be resting.  Body clock confused for sure.

 Turkey season is not far away and I hope to encounter at least one of these four gobblers then.

Same camera - antler bumps already starting to appear.
 Same camera - coyote on the prowl.
This looks like a small/young one.
 A fair amount of turkey activity on multiple cameras.









 Bare patch doe spotted previously.

 Minerals attracted a crowd.

 Clover doing ok too.

 This spot seems to be a regular bed - right behind the driveway stand.


 A different bare spot on this buck?  Wonder what all this is about. I don't think that I've seen this before.


 Fox or dog?
I hope that I don't miss the redbuds and dogwoods.  Just getting started now.

No comments:

Post a Comment