Monday, December 21, 2020

Another Whiff On Bonus Weekend

 Blogger did it again and posted all my photos in reverse order from the way that I selected them.  I guess that I'll just go with it.

There are some turkeys around.



Typical coyote behavior - peeing on the salt block that I put out for the deer.  No manners.

It appears that a couple of my shooters have made it so far.  This is Split.

There are several one-sided bucks around now.

This wide ten has been a regular this year.




Several basket rack bucks.


Action shot.

There is daylight activity on camera - we didn't see much of it.







An early Christmas gift from my son Eric.  A cell signal booster - it's giving me three to four bars inside the cabin.  Much better than the miserable Frontier DSL service.  I'm doing this blog post from the farm - I usually wait until I get home just because of signal quality.  Not anymore!

There is a surprising amount of deer food still available.  These are persimmons.

And no shortage of deer sign.




My turnip, radish and other brassica plots still have lots of food.

Plenty of evidence of activity though.


Visibility in the woods is awesome.

This alleyway between oaks and pines had a lot of action on camera.

Surprising amount of clover still available.

 But it didn't help Eric and me.   We struck out again.  Not a lot of shots in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment