Sunday, September 3, 2023

Wear Your Sunscreen!

I had Mohs surgery this week.  The surgeon took four cuts to get to clean boundaries around a basal cell cancer that has been appearing on my nose.  The good new is that he got it all and basal cell isn't the most aggressive kind (melanoma is).  Should be fine but I'm paying the price for lifeguarding and other sun exposure in my younger years.

So, I need to keep it bandaged and greased up with polysporin for 10 days or so.
A little more reasonable harvest of zucchini.  At least they didn't grow into monsters.
My wheat over-seeding of barespots hasn't germinated.  Probably not enough rain and none in the forecast.
The mowed weedy brassica plots look ok.
I can see the soybeans and brassica in there.
I tried spraying a few fields last week.
And mowing some too.
The dogs and I had some nice walks.
Girl fight!
The fawns are getting bigger.

Twins.
Sharing a brassica field.
Starting to be some interest in the licking branches.

Lots of coyote activity.
One of these days, I may have to try trapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment