Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trailcams, Late Season Bucks and Other Stuff

First day of Spring and the mini-daffodils were blooming behind the target stand.
I found this skull down in the woods.  I suspect that it is from a fawn.
The clover is green and looking pretty good.  I sprayed the clover fields with Poast today to control grass.  It might be a little early for this but I probably won't be back for a month or more (Joan's surgery is Wednesday).  I also sprayed the fruit trees.  I'm worried about the cherries - they look bad.
Two losers in fights earlier in the season.  Both of these bucks have broken antlers.


Corn attracts both the deer and the raccoons.

Fox.

Somebody's barn cat out for a stroll?


Looks like more raccoons in the making.


Fox again.
Red fox or dog?








We had one turkey come to the bird feeder yesterday (right outside the dining room window).  This morning there were a dozen or so in the clover at the barn stand.
That's all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment