Sunday, May 22, 2011

Joan To The Farm!

First time since the surgery in March.  It was a little rough for her but she managed.  Of course, the comfortable chair that she was counting on wasn't there - oh well.

I haven't really done any chores all Spring so it kind of caught up to me.
Van has been keeping the grass by the barn in check but the rest of it has been growing like wild.

I kept Sydney and Chloe out of the long grass.
The clover below the pond is really doing well.

 I plowed a couple of fields.  This is at the driveway stand - I also did the pumpkin patch, the orchard field, the firepit field, and a strip below the pond.  I have roundup ready soybeans and sunflowers to plant.
Here's Dave and I on the one morning that I got out to turkey hunt this year (see previous post).
My friend the tree-climbing groundhog.

Several barn cats have showed up on camera recently.  The tiger striped one usually makes me think of a bobcat.

I'm going to have to get serious about hunting the coyotes one of these days.

The bucks are starting to grow this years antlers.





Parade of does.

Had to bush-hog my way in to change the camera cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment