Sunday, May 20, 2012

Turkey Season Ends, No Joy

I played golf Saturday while Joan went to a charity luncheon.  We got to the farm at dinnertime on Saturday and that left one last try for a gobbler on Sunday morning.
Here I am the week before.  Ohio allowed evening hunting this year so I gave it a try - nada.
The sunrise was pretty on Sunday morning.  Not much happening though so I gave up early.
This is the camera tour on Saturday night when we arrived.
I decided to dip a line since it was such a nice night.
Several bluegills were caught but no sign of any bass - wonder if there's any left in there...
The bucks are starting to show some forks.
This looks like a very pregnant doe to me.
Our friend the fox on the hunt.












 Peekaboo.

Restocking the minerals - I won't be back for two weeks.  We're going to Tom Balough's graduation from West Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment