Sunday, March 5, 2017

New Cameras, Mule Deer, Late Shedders, A Dusting of Snow

 This was an impulse buy when wandering thru Dicks - on sale for $104 - down from $170.
These are the two that I retired.  They had become unresponsive recently.  I really have a couple more on their last legs.

Speaking of impulse buys, I booked a muzzleloader mule deer hunt for September.  I hunted elk with these guys in Utah in 2011.  R&K Hunting Company  They sent a notice "only 12 hours left to get tags, several spaces available".  I bit.
 I think this was the first real snow dusting of this winter.  Crazy.  Didn't last long.  60F today.
 Location for one of the new cameras.
Should get traffic into the driveway field.
 I found one tub of minerals at Tractor Supply.  Thought that I'd get an early start.
 Coming into fawning time and won't be long until antler growing season starts.
 This was some over-seeding of clover last week.
 Got a new sprayer and tried again with dormant oil on the fruit trees.
 Out for a walk.  This tree has caught my eye before.  Doesn't look like one of those trees from the Hobbit?
 Woodpecker work.
 One of the bigger/older trees on property.
 Checking mineral consumption.  Yup.
 The Squid is still wearing headgear on March 4th.  Seems late.

 He's not alone.  Many still haven't dropped.



 Mutant Jr.




Turkey parade.


Beards
Jakes?

 Coons

Foggy





 Bossy


I ordered my pumpkin seeds.  C'mon Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment