Monday, October 9, 2017

Random Stuff

As I was cleaning up last weekend's photos, I took a closer look at this one.  The coyote in this shot is carrying a turkey feather in his mouth.  What are the chances he just found that feather laying around?

I also stumbled across some interesting articles.  The BBC website is currently not working for me but, on the assumption that it will eventually return, here's an article on human wildlife conflict.  Leopard in Suzuki Plant

Here's another interesting article on the same subject from British Columbia.  BC Wildlife Conflict

And here's another BBC article on the subject.  Poachers and Tech

And lastly, this was a really interesting article on what is happening in the production of food for people.  I was unaware of the knowledge emanating from the Netherlands on this subject.  Sustainable Farming

No comments:

Post a Comment