Saturday, December 17, 2022

Short Visit - Security Patrol

It's bonus gun weekend but I'm not hunting.  Daisy and I ran out to check cameras and patrol the property for trespassers.

We had a good walk that covered most of the property.  She was spayed 12 days ago and hasn't had a lot of activity until now.
She was having a really good time.  We saw scrapes and rubs galore.
And lots of stuff that would qualify for poop of the week but I had to keep them from being gobbled up by Daisy so I didn't get any shots.
After our walk, I tried to patrol the perimeter via Ranger but I ran into some obstacles. 
We must have had a pretty good wind storm at some point.
Not sure how much longer this beech can stand.
Here's last week's activity - on the way to the stand.
On the way back for the tractor.
The recovery of the doe in the bucket.
The delivery of the gut pile to the woods.
The doe on the way to the processor.
Visitors to the gut pile.
Two foxes.
This fox has a chunk of something in its mouth.
More fox.
Possum and fox.
The scrape by the driveway stand remains active.




Some typical doe activity.
A nicely posed young buck.
The bobcat.

Coyote.

No comments:

Post a Comment