Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trailcam 8/1 to 8/15


Here I am checking the count on the camera....
I had some extra or damaged zuchinnis so I piled them in front of one of the cameras.  This buck looks very confused by their presence.











This doe thought they were fine and took a taste.













Looks like they had trouble biting them - they were just skinned a little bit.  I'm surprised that they didn't stomp them open.
















Most of the above pictures were taken with an infrared flash.  This one was taken with the old style camera - a regular flash.  I think the pictures are better with the old flash but they spook the deer a little bit and make your cameras more susceptable to theft (it's obvious when they take a picture but the IR ones aren't).








Nice bachelor group - wish they were closer to the camera.













No comments:

Post a Comment