Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Season's Survivors

It's been two weeks so the cameras had a fair amount of activity.  Most of the bucks haven't started to shed their antlers so it's not a bad time to take inventory for next year.
I would definitely like to see this guy next year - he looks like 11 points this year with nice mass everywhere.
This might be a different guy than the one above.
I continue to get both red and gray foxes on camera.  I've only ever gotten a glimpse of them in person.
Two coyotes - I hear these all the time and occasionally see them.  As you'll see in another post, I try (unsuccessfully) to hunt them.
This shot is 30 seconds after the one above.  If you look closely, you can see that there were actually 4 coyotes.


A young buck that did shed its antlers early.



A cute little spike buck.  I never saw him this year.
We took 5 does off the property this year.  There are still alot around.  Two in the field and one in front of the camera here.
A healthy looking doe for late January.

Annoying distracters when hunting deer - they're looking healthy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment