Monday, August 12, 2013

Interesting Trailcams

I had so many pictures this week that I'm breaking it up into one post dedictaed to just the buck photos.  This post is some of the other more interesting things that showed up.
Do you think that bucks like apples?
This one does.
And this one too.
And this one.
Oh, and this one too.
This one likes apples for breakfast.
I looked at this shot and wasn't sure what I was seeing.
And this one (a day earlier) still wasn't very clear.
But this one clarified the situation.  I believe that this owl sits on the lightpole by the driveway and hunts the area under the apple trees.  He probably catchs mice that come in for the rotting apples.
Or maybe it's birds like this one (that appears to be crashing into the camera).  Probably landing on it.
I guess that the coyotes would be attracted by the same things as the owl.
Making regular visits.

I guess that proves that there's more than one around.
Hard to see but this is a red fox on the atv trail in broad daylight.
A few gobblers out and about.
I didn't know that there were bachelor groups of turkeys.
A hen with her poults - they're growing up.
Is there such a thing as a gaggle of turkeys?
Daylight apple browsing.
A lone fawn.
Evening migration to the clover.
Twins.
This spunky little guy was running under the apples. 
Triplets!
I can't imagine how much time she spends nursing.

I missed this one earlier.
And our friend the groundhog.


I have a camera that is taking short videos if there is action during daylight hours.  I'm going to try posting them below.










No comments:

Post a Comment