Saturday, August 9, 2014

Trailcams 8/8/14 - Bachelors Looking Good

The  bachelor groups are moving around and there are some nice bucks.
This guy is a mainframe 10 at this point with at least 3 or so "kickers".  Look at his belly sag - I think he's pretty old.
Still a few weeks of growth to go.
 I like the brow tines.  Could he be the "browbeast" of previous years?
 I think this is the same guy - look at the main beam mass between G2 and G3.
 Only 5 days of camera time and one camera wasn't working - it thought the SD card was full.  But lots of good images.


 The mutant is still around. 


 I saw a lot of him last year. I wonder if it is an injury or a genetic thing.

 This is a nice 8 that has been around already.






 Lots of coyotes on camera and no fawns - coincidence?  This one has something in its mouth.
Scrawny tail on this one.


Turkeys in the orchard
 I guess that's a strut.
 I think that this might be the attraction.
Notice the large bird flying into the grape arbor.  Turkey vulture?

Groundhog?

No comments:

Post a Comment