Friday, December 19, 2014

Unbelieveable - Look What She Did Now!

 I just got home from the gym, was having a cup of coffee, and Joan said I had to come outside to meet with Chris - our friend and landscaper.  Look what he had in tow.
 It has enclosed cab, heat, a/c, bucket, forks and leaf spring suspension on the track drive.
 I got to take it for a spin in the road.  Here I am getting instructions thru the window from the Bobcat guy.
It is really too cool.  I'm not sure what kind of trouble I can get into with this but I'm sure I'll find out.  I'll try not to disturb the muzzleloader hunters - that weekend will be my first chance to play.  Chris is going to deliver it to the farm this week.  Two weeks to think about it before I can do any real damage.  Thanks honey!

On a separate note, somebody just told me about this blog.  Looks interesting Blue Jay Barrens

I hope that your Christmas is as merry as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment