Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bobcat Delivery Service

 Chris and some of the Garden Path crew kindly agreed to deliver the new Bobcat to the farm while I'm out of town.
Rick, Chris and Rob.  I told them that they are welcome to take the Ranger for a tour while they're there.  
 Brad in the middle this time.  I kind of knew what they might run into.
 And these guys aren't going to just turn around when they encounter a few obstacles.
 So, in addition to an act of kindness delivering my new machine, I also got my trails cleared.
 These guys are good.  Thanks Chris, Brad, Rob and Rick.
I've been having another issue with the breech open interlock on my Encore.  I decided to try a new breech plug.  They kindly sent me one but, of course, it was the wrong one.  Going to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment