Sunday, January 4, 2015

December Trailcams etc

After gun season, Joan and I went to Florida for the holidays so I didn't check cameras for almost a month.
 We celebrated Christmas with my parents in Naples and then went to a friend's daughter's wedding in Tampa.
 Then we went to Joan's sister's in Melbourne where we did some fishing from the dock in their back yard.
 We caught a few jacks, ladyfish and catfish.
 Then my brother-in-law Bob arranged for us to go bass fishing with one of his friends who is a fishing guide.  If you're ever in the Space Coast, give Captain Mike a call.  Mike Arnoldy Bass Fishing Guide
The fishing was a little slow by Mike's standards but it was a great day to me.
Meanwhile back at the farm, the big boy seems to have survived gun season.


 And there are still plenty of other bucks too.
 The mutant is still around with his deformed side broken off.
Somebody is a bully because here's another buck with a broken off antler.


A couple of shots of me during gun season.

The bobcat delivery crew out for a tour.
Poop of the week - action shot.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment