Sunday, February 19, 2017

Trailcams - Some Interesting Ones This Week

 This is known as a "piebald deer".  From what I've read, sometimes this coloration is also associated with birth defects.  But sometimes they grow up healthy and normal.
About ten years ago we had a piebald doe on the property that had a white chest with a brown dot just about over its heart.  I only saw it for one season.  I wonder where this one has been that it is just now showing up.
 The coyotes were back on camera this week.


 I wonder what startled her?
We saw a group of at least 20 turkeys while driving around on the Ranger this weekend.  I also had a couple Canada Geese come off the pond this morning.




Surprising number of bucks that haven't shed antlers yet.
 I did find a couple small sheds - they'll be in another post.



 Little buck is boss?
 Mutant Jr showed up several times.





 Eating the turnips in the main field.



 This one has already dropped.







 Dropped.
 One side down.
Dropped.

 Dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment