Monday, November 12, 2018

Deer Season Update

I've been busy and haven't had much time in stand yet this year but my friends have been in the woods.  Here's a few highlights that have made it to me.

 This is Brady and he took this buck in the Hamilton OH area.
 With his Dad Chris who also has been harvesting some venison.
My buddy Irish (on the left) at his property in KY.  He took his in the first moments of KY gun season.
Field dressed the buck on the left weighed 240 and the one on the right 195.  Those are big bodies.
 I just heard today that our friend John took this buck in OH archery season.
Zach took this buck on a neighboring property to the farm earlier in archery season.
And I caught up to this one on social media - taken somewhere south of Columbus (Fairfield County).  Unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment