Sunday, July 21, 2019

Ahoy There!


 My wife has been inventive once again for my birthday.  Delivery service by Dave, Graham and Grant.
 Might be a bit of overkill for a 1/4 acre pond but I'm sure the grandkids will enjoy it.
The new aerator was installed this week.  It's a little noisier but seems to be doing a better job of deterring surface growths.

















 Poop of the week - birthday gift from Dave and Dawn.


 Miserable hot - feeling like 105F at 6pm.
7:20 and still feeling like 102F.
 Dave and the boys did the camera tour.
Some links of interest:





Some people vs wildlife news - giving my sister the creeps in LA

I enjoyed this book on similar  subject but in MT


10 degrees difference in the woods versus the fields.


 Working on fall plantings.  It's early but my schedule is limited.
Field prep not up to standard but I planted anyway.
 The disk seems to be self-destructing regularly.
I didn't even get into the pumpkin plot.
They are going to town on apples already.
 Seems early for that.
Fawns

Add caption





 Varmints


Turkeys



Bucks




Junior and friend




Junior
Neighborhood gang

No comments:

Post a Comment