Sunday, November 1, 2020

Blogger Backwards Again - The Chase Is On

 I don't know why but Blogger seems to randomly decide to put the photos in the post in the opposite order from the way that I select them.  Not always, just sometimes.  This is one of those posts.  I tried starting over and it did it a second time.  So I give up.  I guess I have to put them in the post one at a time.


Some buck photos.









I think this is the buck that I saw Saturday night.



Does congregating.

Turkeys
Turkeys and does.

An now for the varmints.






Part of my walk around for the camera tour.  The prairie plot.

Some rubs.


After sitting in the barn stand Sunday morning in 25 mph winds.

View from the barn stand.

Blue moon rising.

Sun setting from pond stand.


Buck that came out in photo below.  Here's some videos of him.  Light was getting low and it's zoomed.  In last video he was at 17 yards.

Buck 1

Buck 2

Buck 3

Buck 4


He came out after these 3 does.

View from the stand before anybody showed up.

All these daylight photos of bucks seem to indicate that the chase is on.









This buck was definitely chasing...

...these does.

And FYI, here's a news item about an awesome buck taken somewhere nearby. Adams County Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment