Sunday, January 17, 2021

A Dusting of Snow

 

Blogger reversed the order of photos again - I guess that I'll just go with it.  So we're starting with the varmints this week.  

Red fox.


Bobcat.


Coyotes.


Red fox.

Gray fox.

Doe vs skunk.

How many eyes can you count?








I think that there are several "unicorns" around.






Youngsters.





I'm sure that this unicorn is the one I saw while hunting this weekend. 

On my walk this weekend, I went past this tree that I carved with my pandemic isolation buddies in the spring.

We got a dusting overnight Saturday to Sunday.


I did finally bring in the turkey blind.


I found several scrape areas that didn't look like scrapes.  No licking branch.  It seemed like they were turning up some food.  These were under pines.


Here I am on my walk last weekend.

And this was 4 minutes earlier.

Doing the camera tour on foot this week.

My other major accomplishment was to repair the tractor that I broke last week.  Pretty quick service on getting the parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment