Sunday, January 31, 2021

Yucky Weather

There is no predicting what order blogger is going to use when loading photos.  One week they go in the order that I select them, the next week it is reversed.  This is a reverse week.

So here's fresh buck bomb for poop of the week.


I've been doing the camera tour on foot to get my exercise.


The bucks are still fighting.









Sunday morning was snow/rain/fog.  There was about 2" of snow overnight, turning to rain during the day, and supposed to go back to snow tonight.

The deer were out overnight digging up clover in the fields.

I did my Sunday walk down in the woods.  The creeks were running strong.


The fog was even worse that it appears in this photo.

I thought that Saturday evening might be good hunting (ahead of the weather system).  I encountered these prints on the stand steps.  Raccoon? 

I saw nothing and froze my butt off.

More camera tour photos.

There were many candidates for poop of the week.

It's always fun to see the traffic patterns in snow.






Sunday was definitely a lot worse than Saturday.  Freezing rain and fog are the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment