Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Fun for the Fourth

 The Chicago arm of the family rolled into town in their 5th wheel after a trip down to the Smokies.

I had prepared by power-washing the fleet.

It didn't take long to get things muddy again.  Lots of fun activities.




Red, White and Blue cake!
A visit from our friends the Longs.
Hikes in the creek.

Lots more fishing.



Giant Jenga,
Ranger ride tours.
Checking cameras.
I did get in a little pumpkin patch maintenance.
The sunflowers have been consumed by the deer.
Did I mention that we had 4" of rain?
My buddy Elliott never gets enough Ranger rides.

Joan went out for a row.

Eric's Wyoming bull mount is ready to ship.

And some of the camera activity.

I think this is an owl hunting.





A crowd in the pond field.

What did this 'yote catch?
Starting to fill in.




No comments:

Post a Comment