Sunday, December 12, 2021

Weather Moves Thru

A big system moved thru the area on Friday night and Saturday.  There were numerous tornados in Kentucky with up to 100 dead.  The farm lost power for awhile and we had 20 mph winds on Saturday afternoon as the temperature dropped by 20 degrees. I took my crossbow to a stand anyway and only saw three does as I was getting down at dark.

When I got up Sunday morning, it was 27F and I couldn't find the motivation to head out. I stayed warm and drank coffee.
So, it wasn't a very productive hunting weekend.  I had a nice walk around.  The brassica still looks good.
Poop of the week.
A sink hole has reappeared in the driveway.  It has happened twice before and I filled it with a bucked load of gravel each time..
There is a culvert under the driveway up past that power pole.  I don't think this is related to the culvert.  I guess that I will just keep filling it.
Don't you just love trailcams like this?
This is a little bit better.
Boys will be boys.
Most common view of the whitetailed deer.
This might be the bobcat on the way out when Eric saw him.
Gray fox.
Coyote.
Possum
Two healthy squirrels.
Walkabout at the end of gun week.
Looking forward to the bonus weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment