Friday, December 27, 2013

Trailcams - 3 Weeks Worth

 I'm pretty sure that this owl has a mouse in his left talons.
 Coyote hunting in the same area as the owl.
 Kitty cat hunting in the same area as coyote and owl.
 Turkeys still around.
 A nice buck at the scrape and licking branch by the driveway stand.
 A little guy that wants to mark the same scrape.
 A nice buck in daylight.
 Picture quality not good but a really nice buck.
 This guy's rack looks broken - he lost a fight.
 Nice and wide in daylight.
 A buck, during gun season, just outside the dining room window.

 Nice bucks in daylight.








 This looks like doe-chasing, rutting behavior.  In daylight and almost Christmas.







 I guess I missed this camera last time.
 Dave and I on 1st of December.
 Eric and I today.



No comments:

Post a Comment