Sunday, August 23, 2015

Trailcams 8/23/15

 The turkeys are posing again this week.
 This one looks like a standoff between a turkey and a buck.
 Sometimes they flock together.
 Sometimes they march thru the woods.
 The apples are clearly and attraction.
 I probably need to pick some before they get them all.


 Do you see all the other ones in the background?

 The mutant was on multiple cameras this week.
 He looks different than last year.
The right antler doesn't just go straight up.
But it isn't normal either.

 He's got a couple of extra points this year.
Lots of doe/fawns.  No twins showing yet.




 Check the background.


 Apple picker on right side.

I have been notified that 2 of my 3 Cuddeback cameras were repaired on warranty.  The 3rd one was too old so they offered me a deal to replace it.  All three are in the mail.
This month old picture of Captain Hook was on the camera - I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment