Sunday, August 9, 2015

Trailcams 8/9/15

 I put out a block this week and it attracted some attention.
Does and bucks - some getting possessive.
 Seniority seemed to be in play too.



 One night was quite foggy.



 The apples were still of interest too.
 All sizes and shapes of bucks.







 Apples for breakfast.

 Evening visits too.




 The crows liked the block.
 I'm not sure if the turkeys were more interested in the block, my newly planted field, or the grape arbor.
Probably all of it.


 Captain Hook made his weekly visit.  The beast is MIA.









 Three cameras in to Cuddeback for repair and one camera I forgot to turn on.  Still a pretty nice lineup from the remaining cameras.
 The EEO shot for the does.  No fawns on camera this week.
But the does are out there.
 More turkey activity than I've seen in awhile.

At multiple locations around the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment