Sunday, December 11, 2016

Back to Archery for a Week

 It's been in the 20's and there is ice on the pond.
The little pond is frozen over.  I spent an evening in the pond stand.  There was a doe in the field when I walked out at 3:00.  A small button buck also came out for the last hour of light.
 Sunday morning I decided to stay warm and watch the sun rise from the kitchen.
 Winter fleet exercises. I got all of these running in the cold weather.
 This lineup took special efforts - battery charger etc.  One of the atv's never ran and needs a new battery.
 I finally got the card out of the drone.  Eric, Tommy and I flew it during gun week.
 I also took a video.  You can view it here Drone fly over on Dec 5  I have been running the camera aperture wide open to make viewing easier on the Iphone while flying.  It leaves the video/photos a little washed out.



Looking over barn stand down into the Carters Run Valley.

Tommy helping me fly it as I lower it down toward us.
 He got a little nervous and went to Daddy.
Gun season - carrying my microwavable hot seat.  It was a gift from Joan and this was the first time I used it.  It was great and now I can't find it.

A few images on the cameras.
 Mutant Jr.  Gone but not forgotten.








Bonus gun weekend next week.  They do seem to be hitting the fields more since it got cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment