Monday, September 18, 2017

Apples

 The apple trees are really producing this year.  Here I am heading out to pick some for my consumption. I have one trail camera that took this photo and another one on the tree to the right.  That camera faces out from the trunk of that apple tree toward a clover field.
 It turns out that I'm not the only one who likes apples.
 These two shots are from the camera on the apple tree trunk.
 Picking his own - not waiting for them to drop.
 I can often get a pretty good herd inventory from these cameras.  Everybody likes apples.
 Check out this series.





 The activity starts at sundown and goes all night.







Everybody participates.




When I got to the office and reached into the bucket, this is what I found.  I guess that I really am sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment