Sunday, September 24, 2017

Pumpkin Harvest

 It's harvest time.
 Luckily, I have machines to help.
 I got the best out of the field but there's much more to go.
 No monsters this year but many nice carving size.
 Joan has started the fall decorating.
 I mowed a few paths into the pumpkin patch.
I dipped a line.  In spite of some equipment problems, I managed to land a decent bass.
I found a shed snake skin in the pond bottom.
 The prairie is looking ok.  I forget what this flower is, but it was in the mix that I planted.
 These thistles are naturally occurring.
I think that this is a sunflower variety.
 A little more shooting in warm up for the Utah Muzzleloader hunt.  Not too bad.
 Many bucks on camera.







Checking out the camera.




Very nice looking.


 This is a new camera location on the beets and radishes in the barn field,



 Turkeys like the beets.


 Equal opportunity.

 Coyotes.  More in background.





Fox. 

I had one camera inadvertently on video mode so I attached a couple videos.  If you are on the email distribution, you may not see the videos.  You can always just  go to the website.   tomsfarmblog.blogspot.com        

No comments:

Post a Comment