Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Another Quick Stop

For the second time, we stopped by the farm while in route on other travels.  My hope was to get some time to rototill in the pumpkin patch before the vines start running.  For the second time, my plan was spoiled by ground that was too wet.  There was over 2" in the rain gauge once again.

The weeds sure are liking the rain though.
I did a little bit of weed-whacking before I broke that machine.
And it's definitely too late in some places - the vines have already run.


But I did get the first harvest.
Three zucchini.
I quick swapped cards on the cameras that I missed on the last stop.
Caught some action photos of Eric in the Kubota (before he broke it).
Thought I'd throw in this shot of Daisy and Violet.
The fawns were frisky.


Several flying does.

Nice shot of grey fox.

Coyotes still lurking.
A crow stealing some fruit.
The turkeys in formation.



And a couple nice bucks.

Twins with Mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment