Saturday, February 24, 2024

A Touch of Winter Again

 We had a dusting of snow and a low temp down into the 20's.  Doesn't bother the dogs a bit.

Snow last weekend too.  But it is supposed to be 65 degrees by Monday.  Weird.
On a dog walk last week.
And touring.
This was a new camera location and it had some traffic this week.
The bobcat is cruising.

A turkey sighting - they become very scarce in the winter.  I don't know where they go.
And the coyotes.

This was a great capture - wish that we could see what was in the talons.
Lots of doe activity.
Big groups.

Curious about a new camera.


Some visitors at my Bird Buddy cam.  Red bellied woodpecker - you can see why.

A cardinal pair.
Cold while cruising today.
These does were a couple of minutes in front of...
This disturbance.
I don't usually supplemental feed but I put out just a little cracked corn at this time of year.
The clover is ready to take off when it warms just a little bit.
She sometimes earns a reward.
I had them out together this week.  Daisy is a bully.
But they do enjoy the run.
They don't even notice the temperature but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment