Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random Events This Week

The elk meat arrived!  121 pounds.  I was really surprised that it wasn't more but then I got the freight bill - maybe this was plenty. 

 I got drafted to fill in on a quail hunting trip in Georgia.  It was a last minute thing and I'm going to be gone on Halloween.  Joan and I carved up a few pumpkins on Saturday morning so that she would have them Monday night..

Michael and Steve have been working on getting the barb wire fence back up in the front of the property.  To do that, they've had to pull some of the fence posts from the interior.
 Two poops this week.  I suspect a coyote and a buck.

And the weekly collage of trailcam driveby's.





I did sit in the driveway stand for a couple hours Saturday night.  I had this young 4 point buck and a doe come out in the fielfd but that was the only action.

No comments:

Post a Comment