Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Hunt

I stayed all day since I was here alone and the deer seemed to be moving.
On the way to the stand at 6:35 - couldn't believe how much light already (7:15 sunrise).  I saw two does in the main field and got into the driveway stand without disturbing them. They stayed out there about one hour.
Here I am on the way to the stand - actually 6:44 am.
On my way in for breakfast - I freshened the scrape with a spray.  I'm always surprised how some of the camo shows up on camera.
Checked the camera across the field on the way in.
They are working on the brassica now.

I sat in a ladder stand during the day but didn't see anything.
This is a single doe bedded beside the main field at 3:00 in the afternoon.  Phone photo thru binoculars.
About 5:00, four does came out in the driveway field.  They were really jumpy - don't know if the winded me.  A little 4 point buck came out and chased them around.  They all went up to the main field and were joined by a couple more does. I never saw a good buck tonight.
Another visitor to the scrape.

Have to pack up and drive to Mason now.

No comments:

Post a Comment