Monday, September 29, 2014

Trailcams 9-26-14 He's Back!

 Here is this year's infatuation.  He hasn't been on camera for a month or so.
 This is what he looked like in August.
 He showed up on two cameras this week.
He's at least 12 points - hard to tell for sure. 
 His left brow tine is sort of a branched moose paddle.
 Saggy belly - pretty old
 This is a different buck but I think he's related.
I'm no expert but I didn't know that gobblers strutted in the Fall.  I thought that it was a Spring mating ritual.  Here's proof that they do.
Still lots of these guys around.

How about a few action shots.
 I'm not sure what they were running away from.
 The neck tumor buck.
Posing in front of the persimmon tree.
One of the wide 8's that I saw this weekend.


 Young bachelor group.
 Eyes glowing in background.


 Both Dave and I saw turkeys this weekend.
 There's one hopping around with what appears to be a broken leg.





I'm surprised by the daylight coyote shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment