Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trailcam Update 11/21

The cameras were acting up a little this week.  There was not one picture on the Bushnell under the apple trees.  I powered it down, reseated the SD card, and moved it to a new spot.  It took 29 pictures of me when I was driving around with it so it's working again.

I changed the card on the Steathcam and when I looked at it the next day, it said it was full.  There was nothing on the card.  I powered it down, reseated the card, and it seems to be working again.

The Moultrie's display completely crapped out so I can't tell what condition it's in.  They finally sent me replacement parts on warranty so I will replace the display when I find time.

 Hard to see but this might be the "backward buck".
 This picture could be clearer but definitely a nice buck.
 It appears that we have two "one sided" bucks running around.  The picture below is the original one (5 x 0).  This is a younger, smaller deer  for sure (3 x 0) .  I've looked closely at both of them and I've concluded that they're broken off.  I guess that we have a bully on the property that is just beating up on the other bucks.

 Hard to see but this looks like a nice rack.


This is the new location of the Bushnell.  It is right by the relocated ladder stand.  In the first night at this location, it caught quite a bit of traffic.
I'm a little surprised that this bruiser is coming out of the field into the woods at 10:00pm.
The coyotes were back.
Dave on the way into the ladder stand for the morning hunt.
On his way in for breakfast.
Here's a couple of the 29 shots of me when I was driving the camera around in the Ranger.

This looks like a fox.  I'm wondering if this guy is the source of the strange poops.
Checking the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment