Saturday, November 6, 2010

Trailcam Update

Overnight (since the last post), I captured a few new good images.  There are some of the backward buck and a great one of a coyote.  This week the brow beast didn't show up on camera.  The one sided buck has never been on camera.  And I have never seen either the brow beast or the backward buck in person.  It makes you wonder how many other ones there are out there.


 This is the best one yet of the backward buck.  Looks like he's at least 12 points.

 Don't know if this is the only coyote around.  I saw one at first light last week and this guy looks browner than the one I saw.
 My first thought was Bobcat!  But the tail isn't very bobbed.  My guess is Barncat!
Possum
Respectable 9 point.




I had a different picture of this guy in an earlier post.  He stayed and posed for at least a dozen shots.  Nice of him to come out in broad daylight.


 I believe this one only has one brow tine making him a 7 point.  I've seen him around.

These last 3 shots are pretty fuzzy - all I can really tell is that they are pretty big bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment